Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Studio Taking shape

I Finally have a place to do some studio work!!!! I have a small (24x30) metal building on my property. It has concrete floors, besides that its pretty bare. I use it to store a couple kayaks, and misc. yard tools. A couple of weeks ago I ran out to the barn to get a shovel or something and it hit me, "hey, I could use this space as a studio area". and the mild transformation began. It has been a slow process but it is finally ready to do some shooting. My first job will be next week. I am shooting a young models photos for his comp cards. Later that week I will be shooting a local high school girl. Also will be doing a small project for myself, which will include my daughter and a couple volleyballs. Here is a picture of the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment